Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to bbq chicken with mesquite charcoal,?

WHEN I GET OFF WORK I WANT TO BBQ, BUT HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THE CHICKEN IS DONE COOKING? HOW DO I BBQ CHICKEN ON A BBQER?I want to bbq chicken with mesquite charcoal,?
What you are asking is very difficult to answer! Chicken is difficult to grill or BBQ because the color may look right on the outside -- on inside it may still be undercooked. My best suggestion is use your favorite marinade, heat the grill to high heat, sear the chicken pieces, then regulate the heat to medium-low and slowly finish cooking so inside of chicken is not pink.



Thanks to my family, I became the local grille master --- but it took a lot of trial and error. For a gift they gave a copy of the book ==How To Grill== (by: Steven Raichlen). You may have seen him on TV. I highly recommend it. This book will show you everything you want to know and how to do it.I want to bbq chicken with mesquite charcoal,?
Have a look at this link, im sure that you wont be disappointed, i have done it numerous times, and it always turns out Delicious, very moist.



Makes the best chicken you will ever eat

No comments:

Post a Comment