Friday, October 22, 2010

How much does a ton of charcoal briquettes cost?

Hi guys, just wondering how much charcoal costs by the ton (or is it coal?). What are the differences between charcoal and coal and the costs assosciated with each? And if anybody knows, how much charcoal would be needed to cook 3 meals a day for a family of 4? I read somewheres 300-400 lbs of charcoal can last a family of 6 for a year. But then later I read 25 lbs will cook 2 meals for 10 days. Not very accurate figures there. Thanks so much, Ill pick best answer to whoever gives most detail =)How much does a ton of charcoal briquettes cost?
Using a Volcano charcoal stove and a couple 12'; Dutch ovens I can cook 3 meals a day for 6 to 8 people on 10 pounds of Royal Oak brand charcoal briquettes. I go through about 25oo pounds of briquetes a year and have a special deal that i get them for. I cant tell you the price I pay but 2000 lbs of Royal oak briquettes would cost you about 750.00. Thats 100 20 lb bags of charcoal. That includes the Tax of 7.50%How much does a ton of charcoal briquettes cost?
I don't know, how much?Charcoal has been burned once already, coal is fresh rock substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment