Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anyone used a disposible BBQ? What are they like and what do you think of my menu?

Ok first, I have used them before (well my mum did around 8 years ago and food turned out fine)

Has anyone use them recently and how did you find them? My sister says they are crap. She used one last week camping, it took ages for the food to cook! (well im at home and have an oven plus it may rain!)

She wants to buy a beach bucket BBQ for 拢15 + 拢3 charcoal, but I already have a disposable one.



What's best?



Next (This is my first ever BBQ) so what do you think of my menu!

No vegi's or anything:

Marinaded Chicken kebabs with mixed peppers and onions

Rice or salad to go with the kebabs (haven't decided on which one yet)

Homemade beef burgers and buns

Sausages

Marinaded Chicken drumsticks

Bread rolls/baps

Doritos or Kettle Chips and dips



And pudding?? Did think of Icecream but not much room in my freezer.

Trifle maybe?



Orange Juice, Coke, Lemonade for drinks

And of course lots of booze!!!!!!!!

What do you think or what have you done for yours??

Thanks :0)Anyone used a disposible BBQ? What are they like and what do you think of my menu?
Menu sounds great though be careful about the chicken drumsticks as they do take quite a while to cook, it may be better to start them in an oven and finish them on the bbq. I've used disposable bbq's and they are fine, no cleaning them once you have finished. Depending on how many you are cooking for, you may need more than one though.Anyone used a disposible BBQ? What are they like and what do you think of my menu?
yeah they are good didnt cook slow for me.

menu sounds delish!
  • how to cope with a break up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment