Thursday, October 28, 2010

BBQ Beans in the Grill with Ribs?

I remember seeing an episode on PBS a few years ago about grilling on the Weber Kettle. This episode showed how you would BBQ the ribs for and hour or two, then add more charcoal and hickory chips, then put the beans with holes poked into the foil in the charcoal so the fat from the ribs would drip into the pan with beans in it. Then it instructed to cook it for another hour or two. From what I remember, this episode showed a woman grill master, and I think it was some Kansas City style concoction.



Unfortunately this is only coming from what I remember, and obviously I don't remember the details on it, and I have struggled finding it by using Google and several other search engines. So the question to put forth is this; does anyone remember this episode that can direct me to the details of how it was put together? Or perhaps someone who had done what I described above can let me know how they did it?



I know there are countless ways to do ribs, beans, etc., but I am hoping to find what I described in the first paragraph with cooking the ribs and beans completely on the grill. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me.BBQ Beans in the Grill with Ribs?
You might find what you are looking for by googling Food Network and go to Bobby Flay or Paula Dean or even Emeril Legasse. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment